St. Peter’s strives to serve well-balanced meals at a resonable cost and to promote healthy eating habits involving nutritious food. All lunches are prepared in our school kitchen. St. Peter’s does not serve ‘satellite lunches’. Students have the option of bringing a lunch from home, purchasing a sack lunch, or purchasing a hot lunch. A half pint of milk is served with each hot or sack lunch. An “extras” option is available for students which includes choices of fruit, vegetables, dairy products, and snacks at an additional cost. Students are assigned a lunch card (kept by the teacher) and are able to charge their purchases to their account. The lunch menu is available on FACTS Family Portal and Pieces of the Rock. Your student’s account may be viewed on FACTS Family Portal at any time. Lunch accounts are pre-funded through FACTS.
- Hot or Sack Lunch – $2.95 each
- Ala Carte Items
- $1.00 – $1.50 each – Extra Entrée, Sandwich, Salad, Soup
- $0.25 – $1.25 each – Packaged Snacks, Fruits & Veggies, Frozen Juice Treats
- $0.30 – $1.00 each – Milk, Water, Juice
- Parent/Adult Hot or Sack Lunch – $3.75 each
- Call or email the school office and make arrangements before 9:00 am
When you decide to eat lunch with your child at school, call or email the school office and make arrangements before 9:00am so the cooks can be notified of an extra adult meal. Check with your child’s teacher as to the time the class eats lunch. When you arrive at the school, please sign in at the school office.