Students are dropped off and picked up at the front of the school. To help maintain safety for our children we ask that the following procedures be followed when dropping off or picking up children.
- Please form two lines on the west side of the school building. Cars will then alternate into one line once they are around the corner coming up to the front door. Please, NEVER pull to the right of the cars parked in the numbered spaces. This is dangerous for our children. Pull up to the arrow before alternating lanes.
- Please do not drop off your children at the west entrance located by the 5th and 7th grade classrooms (door #9). This can create confusion and increase risk of injury to parents and children. It is also not being considerate of those cars that may be behind you trying to follow the proper procedures.
- Please do not park in front of the school when dropping off in the morning or picking up in the afternoon. If you enjoy walking your children in to the school or have a reason to come in to the office, please park in the church parking lot, cross at the intersection cross walk, and follow the sidewalk to the front of the school.
- If the driveway is full, please pull into the south side of the church parking lot and make an overflow line. We cannot block traffic on Maysville Road or back up traffic in the church’s north lot.
- If you have grandparents, babysitters or other friends or family using the carline please inform them of carline procedures to ensure safety for our students.
- Lastly, please note that carline ends at 3:40 pm. Any children not picked up by 3:40 will be sent to Clubhouse.